The Office of the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator is responsible in the preparation of development plans and other development planning documents; and further conducts continuing studies, researches, training program and project study/development priority for its implementation in accordance with standard project/planning cycle process.
|Head of Office||Contact Number||Citizen’s Charter|
- Provide assistance in the development and progress along the areas of development such as agricultural, infrastructure, fiscal management and other socio-economic programs of the municipality.
- Coordinate and integrate planning implementation and evaluation of economic and social development projects.
- Provide assistance in the development and formulation of a realistic and comprehensive development plan and other development planning and activities in accordance with the local needs and available resources.
- Formulate integrated economic, social, physical and other related development plans and policies for consideration of the Local Development Council.
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies.
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local government unit in accordance with the approved development plan.
- Analyze income and expenditure patterns and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the Finance Committee of the local government.
- Promote peoples participation in development planning with the local government unit.
- Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the Local Development Council.
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Attended biddings of supply of materials, labor and equipment of different projects, purchase of medicines, equipments and other supplies needed in the operation of the Municipality as one of the Member of Bids and Awards Committee.
We commit to promote ethical and accountable service to the public at all times. We act as role models and persevere to improve work attitude to make public service more friendly. Further, we shall be transparent, efficient and effective in all transactions.
We are committed to provide responsible quality service by promoting the value of time, honesty and transparency. We show respect by providing courtesy, guidance and adequate information to our customers. We shall promote discipline and upgrade personal skill by keeping abreast with technological progress.
We commit to prevent corruption by explaining to our customers our strict adherence to our existing rules and procedures. We shall ensure that our customers are well-informed of the status of their transactions. We commit to sustain feedback mechanisms and initiate corrective measures.
So help us God.
Availability of Records/Public Request – ₱288.00
Certificate of No Record On File – ₱288.00
Certified True Copy of Documents (Report Size)
* Document of 5 Pages or Less – ₱43.20
* Every Additional Page – ₱4.40
Photocopy of Documents – ₱3.00
Other Not Listed Above – ₱216.00
UPLC Legal Research Fee
Computation of Legal Research Fee for the University of the Philippines Law (UPLR) remains at One Percent (1%) of every fee charged but shall in No Case Be Lower than ₱12.00 which is covered by MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 18 Series of 2013 (October 2, 2013)
Zoning Certificates – ₱265.00/hectare
Certification of Town Plan/Zoning Ordinance Approval – ₱85.00