In the celebration of its Founding Anniversary, the Municipal Government of Midsayap shall recognize various individuals and organizations that were able to exhibit exemplary performance in their fields of expertise. The Galing Midsayapeño Awards shall be the highest set of recognition given to an individual, group or organization that embody the values, principles of their chosen fields and have excelled and brought honor and pride to Midsayap.
The Awards shall also give emphasis on the values of discipline, dedication and integrity of the individual awardees and the spirit of volunteerism, community service, ethical leadership, and good governance for group or agency awards.
The Award also aims not only to recognize the deserving awardees but shall also serve as an inspiration for their acts and deeds to be emulated by others.
HOW WILL THE AWARDEES BE CHOSEN?
The Galing Midsayapeño Awards 2019 recognizes the fact the Midsayapeños excel in many fields of expertise. This is the reason that the Awards aims to be as wide reaching and as diverse in terms of the fields of expertise that will be considered. The Awards will be open to all age groups. The following shall be the categories of the Awards and shall have its own criteria.
1. Academic- 3 awardees
2. Sports- 3 awardees
3. Culture and Arts- 3 awardees
4. Agriculture and Rural Development- 3 awardees
5. Outstanding Government Service- Individual Category- 3 awardees
6. Outstanding Government Service- Group/ Agency Category- 3 awardees
7. Outstanding Non- Government Service- Individual Category – 3 awardees
8. Outstanding Non- Government Service- Group/ Agency Category- 1 awardees
9. Outstanding Business Establishment – 1 awardees
10. Outstanding Civic Organization- 1 awardees
All interested applicants must fill out the necessary documents (per category) as attached;
1. Letter of intent to apply addressed to Hon. Vicente V. Doletin , Chairman of the Galing Midsayapeño 2019 Awards Committee (state the category applied for)
2. Duly filled-out application form (use prescribed format as attached)
3. Attached documents supporting the information indicated in the forms
4. Photo documentation
5. For business organizations vying for the award Outstanding Business Establishment, the Awards Committee shall communicate to the top 10 good taxpayers based on the records from the Municipal Treasurer’s Office and shall invite the establishments to submit necessary documents for further evaluation.
6. All applications/ nominations with necessary documents must be received by the Committee not later than October 29, 2019.
7. All documents must be enclosed in a brown long envelope with the name of the applicant and the category applied for and shall be submitted to the address below;
JOHN KARLO D. BALLENTES
Office of the Sangguniang Bayan
Chairman, Screening Committee
Galing Midsayapeño Awards Committee 2019
Nomination is packet is now available at the Sangguniang Bayan Secretariat Office.